1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together:
Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Maria: The house of night series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast. In high school I really got into this book series, but I grew really tired of it and will probably never pick up the rest of the books.
Mallory: The House of Night series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast. I can’t believe I got seven books into this series.
2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
Maria: Allegiant! I was trying to be more creative and pick something different but I just can’t. This series is amazing.
Mallory: Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. My favorite ❤
4. Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.
Maria: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. This might not count as forbidden love, but if you have read this book then you know that dating Corbin’s sister was definitely always off limits. I am so in love with this story.
Mallory: Matched by Ally Condie.
Maria: Daemon from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. He isn’t necessarily a bad character, but he is kind of an asshole sometimes.
Mallory: Dexter from the Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay.
6. Innocent: Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Maria: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I can’t remember how, or by who…
Mallory: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Damn clients.
7. Everything has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Maria : Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.
Mallory: Arya Stark from the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin.
8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
Maria: The Heart of Betrayal (#2 The Remnant Chronicles) by Mary E. Pearson.
Mallory: The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. Ugh is it out yet?
9. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.
Maria: My new favorite: Mara and Noah from the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin!
Mallory: Probably Katy and Daemon from the Lux series. But I just want to throw in that I’ll never stop loving Bella and Edward.
10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
Maria: Well, I already lost my Hunger Games book because of lending it out so much, so if I ever get a new copy – it will not be leaving my sight.
Mallory: I don’t like lending my books out, I have lending issues!