1. Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop ★★★★★
I am SO in love with this book. Amazing way to start off the new year. Check out my review here!
2. Captivated by you (Crossfire #4) by Sylvia Day ★★★★★
The latest addictive read in the crossfire series. It was so nice to read about Gideon and Eva’s relationship again. I missed them and really hope that there will be a fifth book in this series.
3. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★
I was so excited to finally have this series in my possession. I’ve heard so many wonderful things about Celeana and she did not disappoint! A fantastic start to a kick ass young adult fantasy series. You can check out my full review of Throne of Glass here.
4. The Mine (Northwest Passage #1) by John A. Heldt ★★★★★
The author was kind enough to have provided Mallory and I will a copy of this book in exchange for our honest reviews. It was such a pleasant surprise! I was not expecting to enjoy this tale of time travel as much as I did. I highly recommend giving this young adult science fiction novel a go! If you want some more details, click here to see our full review.
5. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling ★★★★
Such an awesome audiobook! I am loving her show The Mindy Project, so this book was such a treat. Mindy is hilarious.
6. Every Day by David Levithan ★★★★
I am happy to have finally picked this one up! It is totally worth the hype. I really think that everyone should read this gem. It’s unlike any young adult contemporary novel that I have read in a long time. Very meaningful and thought provoking. Click here to see my review.
7. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★★
I loved this one even more than the first in the series! It seriously had me on the edge of my seat. My favorite in the series so far.
8. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★
Read the majority of this one in a day, and it’s pretty chunky. Once I got into the story, I couldn’t put it down. I’m so glad that I finished the three books in this series in the month of January! IT’S SO GOOD.