So as Maria mentioned in her post, this read-a-thon is taking place on Instagram. And what perfect timing for a read-a-thon! Everyone will be finishing school and work and it’ll be all read read read time! So here are the books I plan to read during this time.
1. My True Love Gave to Me by various authors. I’ve already finished one story so this shouldn’t take me very long.
2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. Why has it taken me so long to get to this book? Super pumped for this one.
3. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World by Bryan Lee O’Malley. Second book in the graphic novel series. These are fun and take no time at all.
4. Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness by Bryan Lee O’Malley. This is the third in the series.
5. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. It’s about time I am getting to this series!
Hopefully I will be able to make it through all these and more. I want to get a lot of reading done this month. But so far, I’m slacking. This read-a-thon should help me pick it up though. Let us know what you plan on reading too! And don’t forget to check out our updates on Instagram 🙂