So December was a bust for me, as it always is. The holidays get me in a reading funk and I get nothing accomplished! Especially this year as I hosted my entire family. I really haven’t read anything since the middle of December. So I’m going to make a small TBR to try and get me back into the reading mood!
1. The Mine by John A. Heldt. We were contacted by the author himself and this book sounds really interesting! I can’t wait to start it.
2. Embrace the Suck by Stephen Madden. This is a nonfiction about a guy that does crossfit. It sounds super intriguing and fitness is my other passion, so I want to get more into fitness and health books.
3. Poser: My Life In Twenty-Three Yoga Poses by Claire Dederer. Again another fitness themed book!
4. Stay Out of the Basement by R.L. Stine. This is the second Goosebumps book and I adore these. They bring me back to being a kid and getting scared by these stories.
5. Dark Legend: The Supernatural Chronicles by R.A. Renee. Another review book that sounds really great!
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. This is my book club book of the month.
Those are the books I have planned for sure. Later in the month I am starting school plus will be working, so I won’t have much time for reading. I’m going to try and make the most of it before then!