2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Maria: I love doing this, it’s the best kind of night ever. One of my favorite chunky books is the Host by Stephanie Meyer. I devoured that book.
Mallory: Probably one of the books from A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin!
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Maria: Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout.
Mallory: Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
Maria: This is a hard one! There is one particular part in the ending of the Retribution of Mara Dyer that I wouldn’t mind tearing out if I had to. I still loved the book, but I believe that something could have been left out.
Mallory: I could probably throw in Trouble by Samantha Towle. Not just the last few chapters, the whole thing.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
Maria: If this person is around my age, I would love to give one of Colleen Hoover’s books.
Mallory: Well the Twilight series is what really got me into reading, maybe that. I feel like people now would be less likely to enjoy it as when the series first came out.