Well the read-a-thon finally came to an end yesterday and I must say, I am very happy with the amount I was able to read! All in all I finished six books (technically five and a half as I was already halfway through my first book). I’m not going to go into much detail since my October wrap up will be posted in a couple of days, so I’m just going to tell you the books and my star ratings.
1. Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter ★★★
2. Storm Siren by Mary Weber ★★★
3. Killers of the Dawn by Darren Shan ★★★★★
4. The Death Cure by James Dashner ★★★★
5. Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz & Michael Johnston ★★★★
6. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan ★★★
I absolutely loved taking part in this read-a-thon and I can’t wait to do it all again next year!