September Wrap up
1. Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★
An other addicting book in the Lux series! I fly through these and love them.
2. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare ★★★★
Finally trying to get back into the Mortal Instruments. Loved reading about these characters again!
3. Lola and the Boy next Door by Stephanie Perkins ★★★★★
Loved this one even more than Anna and the French Kiss. Cutest books ever.
4. The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp ★★★
Really enjoyed this one. It was different, but very realistic. Check out our discussion post if you would like to hear more of my thoughts on this.
5. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead ★★★★★
Loved loved loved this book. I am such a Richelle Mead fan.
6. The Giver by Lois Lowry ★★★★
Very interresting read! Like nothing I have ever read before.
7. Just one Day by Gayle Forman ★★★★
Loved the beginning. The middle was just okay. Fantastic ending. This book was such a great adventure! I listened to the audiobook wherever I went until finishing this.
9. Whispers at moonrise ★★★
Learning more about what it means to be a chameleon. I really liked the ghost story in this one!
8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner ★★★★★
AMAZING read! I loved this! I could not put it down! I loved every second of The Maze Runner.
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory)
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory)
- The Unbecoming of Mara Deyer
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Chosen at Nightfall by by C.C Hunter
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory, Marissa and Mackenzie)
- Storm Siren by Mary Weber (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory)
- The Swallow by Charis Cotter (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory)
- Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory)
- When War Calls by Zy J. Rykoo (Reading and Reviewing with Mallory)
I am so so so excited for this reading month! I am such an October girl and I love everything about the fall. It is probably my favorite time to read. All I want to do is light a pumpkin scented candle and eat pumpkin flavored things while cuddled up on my comfy couch with a good book! I am DETERMINED to stay away from the reading slumps and read as much as I can this month. It seems like a heavy load (House of Leaves is 709 pages… Just sayin) and I don`t know how much free time I will have with my exams, but these books all look so good!
Have you read any of these books? What do you plan on reading this fall?