1. Warm drinks – This fall I am falling in love with pumpkin spiced lattes. As much as I appreciate my normal cup of coffee, this special beverage warms me right up!
2. Candles – I want to buy every single fall scented candle from bath and body works. They all smell wonderful and really put me into the fall mood every time I light them.
3. Pumpkin cupcakes – I have a thing for all things pumpkin this year. and this recipe is just so easy and delicious that I can’t help myself. With only two ingrediants (mixing pumpkin puree with a cake mix) you can create yummy pumpkin treats.
4. Spooky, suspenseful reads – I read paranormal all year long and it is one of my favorite genres, but reading those kind of books around Halloween is just PERFECTION. It is also probably the only time of year that I give horror books a try. I am so excited to jump into my October TBR this year 🙂 Here are a few great books/series for the fall:
The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
The Shadow Falls series by C,C Hunter
The Immortal Beloved series by Cate Tiernan
The Secret Circle series by L.J Smith
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
The Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia
The Shining by Stephen King
Before I go to Sleep by S.J Watson
5. Knitted sweaters – I plan on doing lots of reading and studying this fall, which means comfy warm clothes. If I could wear my fall sweaters every single day, I would.
6. Halloween movies – Halloween town, Twitches… Pretty much every single family channel halloween movie is on my favorites list because I grew up obsessing over them.
7. Pumpkin carving – Again with the pumpkins! But this is a tradition! I actually take my pumpkin carving pretty seriously and it’s a great fun way to get the creative juices flowing.
8. Walks – The fall has the perfect weather for nice long walks. I really enjoy doing this while listening to a good audiobook! Killing two birds with one stone : reading and excersice 🙂
9. Turkey – I love to eat and I love thanksgiving! What else is there to say?
10. Reading week – I litteraly have a university reading week at the end of this month. Lets be honest though, I have other reading plans for that week.
What are your fall favorites? Am I missing out on anything? I’m also really curious about what your favorite October/fall books are. Let me know in the comments below:)