1. Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls 3) – C.C. Hunter ★★★★
An enjoyable read. I had high expectations after loving the first book in this series, but I’m not finding the other ones quite as great. Hoping number 4 will be better. This book did get alot more interesting towards the end and things are finally starting to come together – so I did end up giving the 4 stars.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter 7) – J.K. Rowling ★★★★★
This would have to be one of my favorites of the series! I loved every minute of it.
3. This is What Happy Looks Like – Jennifer E. Smith ★★★★
Cute, happy contemporary. I really had fun reading this!
4. Obsidian (Lux 1) – Jennifer Armentrout ★★★★★
Fun and addicting! I picked this up randomly and am loving this series so much!
5. What I Thought Was True – Huntley Fitzpatrick ★★★★
Huntley Fitzpatricks books never disappoint me! I really loved reading this. One of my favorite books of the summer. I want to give this the full 5 stars, but there were a few minor things that bugged me.
6. Before I Go To Sleep – S.J Watson ★★★★★
This was surprisingly an amazing read for me! I read it in one sitting- staying up way to late. I couldn’t put it down. So much suspence!
7. The Murder Complex – Lindsay Cummings ★★★
I wish i wouldn’t have had such high expectations for this one. I enjoyed reading it, but it didn’t stand out like I thought it would.
8. Onyx (Lux 2) – Jennifer Armentrout ★★★★
Great second book of the series! Falling even more in love with the characters.
9. Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins ★★★★
Really great contemporary read! Looking forward to reading Stephanie Perkins other books.
10. Spirit Bound – Richelle Mead ★★★★
So happy to have gotten back into this series! I loved reading about Rose again. She is such a great book character. I just love her.
11. The Last Sacrifice – Richelle Mead ★★★★★
This was the perfect conclusion in my opinion. I devoured this book!
12. Opal (Lux 3) – Jennifer Armentrout ★★★★
Once again – the lux series continues to be my number one series at the moment. I LOVE THESE BOOKS.
September for me means back to university! Unlike my past years in school, I will also be working this year – so I hope to find just as much time for reading. I think I have a pretty good schedule this fall to make it work, but we will see.
1. The Spectacular Now – Tim Tharp
2. Just One Day – Gayle Forman
3. The Giver – Lois Lowry
4. Whispers at Moonrise – C.C Hunter
5. Origin – Jennifer Armentrout
6. Opposition – Jennifer Armentrout
7. Clockwork Angel – Cassandra Clare
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door – Stephanie Perkins
9. Succubus Blues – Richelle Mead
10. Every Day – David Levithan
11. Bloodlines – Richelle Mead
These are just some books that I would love to be able to read RIGHT NOW. They could change, but I am going to do my best to stick to it.